Frequently Asked Question on Employee Responsibility for University Records.
What are my responsibilities for Management of University Records as an Employee?
All university employees are responsible for the management of records that they work with on a daily bases.
- Video: Introduction to Records Management (YouTube)
- 2014 Employee Responsibility for University Records – Final (2014) [pdf]
- UW-Madison Records Management Program (2012) [pdf]
- University Records and Information Governance (2011) [pdf.]
- ARMA International – Generally Accepted Recordkeeping Principles for University Records “The Principles”
- Video Tutorial: Public Records The Fundamentals – UW System
What is the UW-Madison campus policy for handling University data?
- See IT Policy for Handling University Data