We are happy to work with faculty and instructors to develop instruction sessions tailored to your courses and the needs of your students.
- Sessions can be an overview of relevant library resources, both print and electronic, or focus on information literacy skills tied to a course assignment
- Sessions can be held in the Mills Music Library seminar room, the Memorial Library electronic classroom, or wherever the course meets
- Sessions should be scheduled at least two weeks in advance. Please have alternative dates and times available when making your request
Tutorials & Workshops
- Online Workshop: Introduction to the Libraries Learn how to find resources via the UW-Madison Libraries
- Workshops, Classes & Events Browse the calendar and take advantage of the offerings
Impromptu tours of the Music Library are usually an option, but contact Music Public Services Librarian Tom Caw to schedule one in advance.