The University Records Management Advisory Group (URMAG) is a broadly representative body tasked by the Provost’s Office to provide direction and support for the University Records Management program.
The URMAG is comprised of UW-Madison employees from different divisions on campus, including Legal, Records Management, Archives, Graduate School, Enrollment Management, School of Medicine & Public Health (SMPH), CIO and Information Technology, and the Provost’s Office.
In 2007, Provost Farrell approved the restructuring of the URMAG to include a diverse membership and expanded the mission to ensure a more collaborative and systematic approach to records management on campus.
In 2010 Provost DeLuca reaffirmed the charge and mission to the URMAG.
In 2016 Provost Sarah C. Mangelsdorf reaffirmed the charge and the mission to the URMAG. 2016 URMAG_Appointment_Letter
In addition to offering policy and guidance on records management issues for the UW-Madison campus, URMAG is also the campus authority for approval of campus wide records retention schedules.
2016 – 2017 Membership
- Eden Inoway-Ronnie – Sr. Special Assistant – Provost’s Office
- Claire Dalle Molle – Office of Legal Affairs (Ray Taffora – Vice Chancellor for Legal Affairs)
- Jeff Karcher – Director of Risk Management
- Gary DeClute-Policy and Planning – CIO (Office Bruce Maas – CIO & Vice Provost for Information Technology)
- Ryan Moze – Research and Graduate Program -Research Compliance
- Martha Pelkey- Interim Director of the Integrated Student Information System (Steve Hahn, Interim Vice Provost for Enrollment Management)
- Keri Allard -Assistant Registrar for Student Services (Scott Owczarek – Registrar)
- Brianna Marshall – GLS – Digital Curation Coordinator
- Mark Wells – Assistant Dean For Facilities (Robert Golden, Dean – School of Medicine and Public Health)
- David Null, Director, UW-Madison Archives & Records Management
- Peg Eusch, CRM, University Records Officer, UW-Madison Records Management Program.
UW-Madison Records Management Program Reports
- 2014-15 University of Wisconsin RIM Report-June2016
- 2013: UW-Madison Records Management Program Report
- 2011 – 2012: UW-Madison Records Management Program Report
- 2009 – 2011:UW-Madison Records Management Program Report
For more information about the University Records Management Advisory Group (URMAG), contact:
University Records Officer
University Records Management Program
firstname.lastname@example.org / 608-262-3284
Follow us on Facebook!