The University Records Management Advisory Group (URMAG) is a broadly representative body tasked by the Provost’s Office to provide direction and support for the University Records Management program.
The URMAG is comprised of UW-Madison employees from different divisions on campus, including Legal, Records Management, Archives, Graduate School, Enrollment Management, School of Medicine & Public Health (SMPH), CIO and Information Technology, and the Provost’s Office.
- In 2007, Provost Farrell approved the restructuring of the URMAG to include a diverse membership and expanded the mission to ensure a more collaborative and systematic approach to records management on campus.
- In 2010 Provost DeLuca reaffirmed the charge and mission to the URMAG.
- In 2016 Provost Sarah C. Mangelsdorf reaffirmed the charge and the mission to the URMAG. 2016 URMAG_Appointment_Letter
In addition to offering policy and guidance on records management issues for the UW-Madison campus, URMAG is also the campus authority for approval of campus wide records retention schedules.
2016 – 2017 Membership
- Eden Inoway-Ronnie – Sr. Special Assistant – Provost’s Office
- Claire Dalle Molle – Office of Legal Affairs (Ray Taffora – Vice Chancellor for Legal Affairs)
- Jeff Karcher – Director of Risk Management
- Gary DeClute-Policy and Planning – CIO (Office Bruce Maas – CIO & Vice Provost for Information Technology)
- Ryan Moze – Research and Graduate Program -Research Compliance
- Martha Pelkey- Interim Director of the Integrated Student Information System (Steve Hahn, Interim Vice Provost for Enrollment Management)
- Keri Allard -Assistant Registrar for Student Services (Scott Owczarek – Registrar)
- Cameran Cook – GLS – Interim Digital Curation Coordinator
- Mark Wells – Assistant Dean For Facilities (Robert Golden, Dean – School of Medicine and Public Health)
- David Null, Director, UW-Madison Archives & Records Management
- Peg Eusch, CRM, University Records Officer, UW-Madison Records Management Program.
Record Management Issue:
- 2016 Records Management Risk & Program Placement on the UW-Madison Campus
- 2014 UW-Madison Records Management Benchmark Survey
UW-Madison Records Management Program Reports
- 2016-2017 UW-Madison Records Management Report
- 2014-15 University of Wisconsin RIM Report
- 2013: UW-Madison Records Management Program Report
- 2011 – 2012: UW-Madison Records Management Program Report
- 2009 – 2011:UW-Madison Records Management Program Report
For more information about the University Records Management Advisory Group (URMAG), contact:
University Records Officer
University Records Management Program
email@example.com / 608-262-3284
Follow us on Facebook!