All UW-Madison Libraries study room policies apply to these rooms. In particular, please note:
- Reservations are limited to 4 hours total per person, per room, per seven day period.
- A room reservation can be made up to 14 days in advance.
In addition, the following policies also apply:
- Reservations are made by
- online reservation form You will receive a response as soon as possible. Submission of the request is NOT a guarantee of room availability.
- or phone – (608) 262-1371. It is best to call for same day reservations.
- Library-related programs and meetings have priority use of the rooms.
- Rooms are reserved on a first come, first served basis.
- Food and beverages are allowed and must be served inside the room, not in adjacent library space outside the room. Organizers of group events where food is served are responsible for completely cleaning up the areas used, including table surfaces, and disposing of trash in appropriate containers.
- Rooms are not available as substitutes for assigned classroom space.
- Room reservations may be requested by all Steenbock Library users provided the requested use is in line with other building use policies.
- Requests for any extended use of these rooms, such as a full day event, will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the Head of the Library.
- If setup or takedown times fall when the building is closed, access to the space must be pre-arranged with library staff.
- Room 240 – 20 maximum
- Room 340 – 30 maximum