Library Access and Support, Summer 2021
Welcome to Summer 2021 (May 17-August 6)! We invite you to take full advantage of our online and onsite services, including:
Libraries by Appointment: Beginning Monday, June 14, most library services will no longer require appointments including access to print collections, open study spaces, computer labs, printing, and scanning. Appointment procedures will continue in order to reserve a one-person study room or to pick up books.
- Small group study of three or fewer is available at College Library.
- Remote library services and resources: Connect with staff by chat, email, or virtual research consultation. Use the online collections.
- Support services for instructional continuity: Request assistance with course reserves and library instruction.
- Monday-Friday: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Additional updates for our Steenbock location can be reviewed at its site.
Please note our current library use policies:
- You will NOT need to show a Badger Badge to enter.
- Fully vaccinated people are no longer required to wear face coverings in most indoor spaces on the UW–Madison campus, but are welcome to continue to do so.
- Please remain mindful of indoor physical distancing (6′).
Please contact us with any questions!