Memorial Library Computer Lab – Fall 2019 Information
After a temporary closure over the summer, the Memorial Computer Lab (room 140) will begin full-time operations the first day of the Fall semester (Wednesday, September 4, 2019)!
Some changes have taken place, so here’s what you need to know:
Hours of Operation
- August 28 – September 1: Limited hours in place (TBA)
- September 2: Closed for Labor Day
- September 3: Reduced Hours (5:00 – 10:00 p.m.)
- September 4: Opens for the fall semester
As of September 4, 2019, the hours of operation for the computer lab and the west corridor will operate under the same hours as the rest of the Memorial Library building.
- At this time the computer lab will NOT be circulating equipment (laptops).
- All equipment previously available for check out from the Memorial computer lab has been moved to College Library, where it is still available for check out.
- The Memorial staff will evaluate whether or not laptop check-out will return to the Memorial Computer lab.
- For those who wish to use a space open later than Memorial Library’s hours, we encourage you to visit nearby College Library for similar services and extended hours (24 hours).
We encourage you to visit the Memorial Library Computer Lab information page for additional updates.