We want to promote your library announcements, news items, and events (including workshops) on the Libraries News & Events page!
Please send all materials to Libraries News & Events staff at firstname.lastname@example.org or using the form at the bottom of the page.
What are we looking for?
- News, announcements, and reminders about library events, exhibits, policies, resources, and service updates.
- Short feature articles about library staff members, library collections and spaces, and library history.
- Information about giving to the libraries, information for non-university-affiliates about the libraries, and information geared toward specific university library users (undergraduates, graduate students, academic staff, and faculty/instructors).
- Articles of interest from local, state, or national publications that relate to the libraries.
Submitting is easy.
- Send an email with your short writeup (200-300 words) to Libraries News & Events staff at email@example.com.
- If possible, include a photo or image related to the topic of your writeup.
- Is the information already elsewhere? Just send a link to your library blog, calendar, or an external publication using the form below.
- Just want to send a story idea? Simply fill out the form below.