Printers are available that can print in black & white or color.
- Use Wiscard Campus Cash, Wiscard Print Account OR a Guest Card* for payment
- Black & white is 7¢ per side / Color (in Room 2250) is 60¢ per side
- Default printing is 8-1/2″ x 11″ format; color printer also prints 11″ x 17″ (tabloid) for $1.25 per side
- Printers default to single-sided printing
* Guest cards are available for non-UW patrons. Pick one up at the 1st floor Info Desk (add printing funds with a credit card) or at the kiosk in Memorial Library (add printing funds with cash).
Double-sided (Duplex) Printing
Use the print “preferences” or “properties” of the browser or software program being used to select double-sided printing.
Wiscard Print Account
Go to http://go.wisc.edu/print to set up an account or add money to an existing account.
- Wiscard Print Account funds can only be used for printing on campus.
- No Fee for adding money to your Wiscard Print Account.
- Minimum of $5.00 added at a time.
Wireless printing requires you to add the printer to the laptop’s list of available printers. Choose your operating system below for the appropriate instructions:
See the College 3D Printing page for more information
See the College Poster Printing page for more information.