Copy machines are located on the 1st floor of the library.
Scanned copies sent to your email
- Copiers on the 1st floor produce PDF files (color, if selected) that can be sent through email for free.
- See the instructions posted near copier or ask library staff for assistance.
- Requires Campus Cash, Wiscard Print Account, or Guest Card for payment
- Cost is 10¢ per side
- All copiers
- do double-sided copying (duplex)
- sort print jobs (collate)
- 8.5″ x 11″ letter $0.10 each side
- 8.5″ x 14″ legal $0.10 each side
- 11″ x 17″ ledger $0.20 each side
- Scan any setting: no charge
No color copying is available in the building, however there are color scanners and a color printer in the 2nd floor computer lab. (A color copier is available at Memorial Library).