Library Access and Support, Spring 2021
Welcome to the Spring 2021 semester! We invite you to take full advantage of our online and onsite (by appointment) services, including:
- Libraries by Appointment: Make appointments to browse the stacks, reserve a study room, print/scan, or to pick up books.
- Remote library services and resources: Connect with staff by chat, email, or virtual research consultation. Use the online collections.
- Support services for instructional continuity: Request assistance with course reserves and library instruction.
- Research Support Services: Access our tools for managing data, publishing, assessing research impact, and more.
Building hours: You can visit the Library Locations page and Library COVID-19 Dashboard for updated hours and services information. Our anticipated spring semester hours at Steenbock Library will be the following:
- Monday-Thursday: 9:00 AM-noon; 1:00-5:00 PM; 6:00-10:00 PM
- Friday: 9:00 AM-noon; 1:00-5:00 PM
- Saturday-Sunday: 1:00-5:00 PM
Additional updates for our Steenbock location can be reviewed at our Spring 2021 page.
Badger Badge: Beginning January 25, campus will implement the Badger Badge program. Read more about how this program will impact your use of the libraries.