Access articles directly, or if not available, request a copy and receive an email notification when it’s ready. Some restrictions may apply.
1. First, check to see if the article is available online.
- Type in one of the following – article title, journal title, PMID or DOI – to access the full text of the article.
2. If you were not able to access the article online, then request a copy (UW-Madison faculty, staff and students only).
- We’ll supply you with a pdf version of a UW-Madison print article, or get a pdf copy from another library.
- To place your request, login to your Interlibrary Loan account and fill in the form.
Questions? Ask a Librarian for assistance.
|Typical delivery if the article is:||Time|
|Owned by UW-Madison||1-3 Days|
|Located at the UW-Madison Shelving Facility||1-3 Days|
|Not owned by UW-Madison||3-9 Days|