Ready for Fall 2019 Finals? We are! Let Us Help You #StudyStrong!
Finals week is no joke. The UW-Madison Libraries have seen it all.
Sleeping under the tables, yep. Pizza boxes stacked to the height of doorways, check. Students we’re not sure have left the library in 3 days, double-check.
We’ve seen it all so we can help you through it all; study, relax, and conquer finals with UW-Madison Libraries. #StudyStrong
Our spaces may have extended or altered hours for Fall Finals – For all library hours, please visit our website.
If you’ll be studying late, you can request a SAFEwalk by calling or texting 608-262-5000. SAFEwalkers are available to walk with you throughout campus and near-campus locations!
- Dec. 12: Coffee giveaway 3:00 – 4:30 pm, Memorial Library 1st floor west corridor
College Library College Library
- Dec. 8 – 6 pm-1 am: Writing Center’s Midnight Madness · 42 slots for ½ hour consultations
- Dec. 11, starting at 7 pm to 12:30 am: Free Coffee, Tea & Hot Chocolate from Open Book
- Dec. 12, 10 am to 6 pm: GUTS Study Day (treats for those receiving help)
- Dec. 16, 4 to 6 pm: Canine therapy with Dogs on Call
- Dec. 17, 11 am: Button-making
- Dec. 18: White Board Prompt, “How are you going to make the most of winter break?”
- Dec. 12, 7 pm – Study Day Hot Chocolate (while supplies last)
Wisconsin Historical Society
- Dec. 13 – The Historical Society will once again hang Hogwarts banners, and decorate the library. Staff will wear Hogwarts t-shirts. It should inspire a festive spirit – perfect to #StudyStrong and have a little fun.