Join the UW Library Ambassador Program!
Library Ambassador Program was designed to encourage undergraduate and graduate students to engage in conversations on the UW-Madison Libraries.
Library Ambassadors advocate for student library users and promote library resources and services to the campus community.
- Participate in library events
- Promote and represent the UW Libraries
- Help improve student experiences with UW-Madison Libraries
- Participate in six Library Ambassador events
- Advocate for student needs and perspectives
- Identify as a Library Ambassador
- Answer questions about the UW-Madison Libraries
- Refer students and peers to campus libraries and librarians
- Promote library events and opportunities
- $10 stipend to attend Library Ambassador events (up to $100)
- Certificate of participation
- Advance notice of library events
- Contribute to shaping the UW-Madison Libraries
The Ambassador program provides undergraduate and graduate students with leadership skills, professional connections, and the opportunity to make a positive impact at UW-Madison.
Are you ready to be a Library Ambassador? Learn more and submit your application here.