Printing is available from all public computers in Mills Music Library. There is a photocopier and a BookScan Station available for use just outside the library entrance. The printer and photocopier accept WisCard or Guest Card payments.
Print / Copy Payment
- Add money to your WisCard account online
- If you have a Guest Card, you can add money to it online or at kiosk on Floor 2, Memorial Library
- Guest Cards can be obtained at The Desk during library hours
- Black & white only : 7¢ per side
- Single-sided printing only in Music Library–Double-sided (duplex) printing available in Memorial Library Reference Department, Floor 2, and Memorial Library West Corridor, Floor 2
- Wireless printing is available
- Black & white only : 10¢ per side (8.5″ x 11″ or 11″ x 17″)
- Can do double-sided copying (duplex) and sorting (collate)
- Scanning is always free!
- BookScan Station allows scanning in a variety of formats, black & white or color, to email, USB drive, Google Drive, networked printer, smartphone or tablet
- The photocopier also functions as scanner–black & white only, PDF or tiff, and only to email