Print / Copy / Scan
Printing is available from all public computers in Mills Music Library. There is a photocopier and a BookScan Station available for use just outside the library entrance. The printer and photocopier accept WisCard or Guest Card payments only.
Print / Copy Payment
- Add money to either your WisCard account or Print account online. See the Ways to Pay page for information on the difference between a Wiscard account and a Print account.
- If you have a Guest Card, you can add money to a Print account online or with cash via the kiosk on Floor 2, Memorial Library
- Guest Cards can be obtained at The Desk during library hours
- Black & white only : 7¢ per side
- Single-sided or double-sided printing available; color printing available in Memorial Library Computer Lab, West Corridor, Floor 1
- Wireless printing is available
- Black & white only : 10¢ per side (8.5″ x 11″ or 11″ x 17″)
- Can do double-sided copying (duplex) and sorting (collate)
- Scanning is always free!
- BookScan Station allows scanning in a variety of formats, black & white or color; send to email, USB drive, Google Drive, networked printer, smartphone or tablet
- The photocopier also functions as scanner–black & white only, PDF or tiff, and sends to email only