Information about physical items located in Mills Music Library, links to online resources, and streaming audio files are listed on the Library Course Page (LCP) for the course.
To access the LCP, login to MyUW (https://my.wisc.edu) and select the Learning or Teaching tab.
If a course also uses one of the following UW-Madison course management systems, access is available there:
- Learn@UW (http://learnuw.wisc.edu/) : Materials tab
- Moodle (http://courses.moodle.wisc.edu/prod/) : Library Resources block
Physical materials (books, scores, CDs, DVDs, etc.) on reserve at the Music Library should be requested at The Desk. Ask for the item by call number.
For Faculty / Instructors
- Contact Tom Caw to place items on reserve
- Request a Library Course Page
- Copyright & Fair Use
- Learn more about course reserves and Library Course Pages
To contact Music Library staff with questions about reserves, call (608) 263-1884 or email us. The Library Technology Group Help Desk, (608) 262-8880, provides help accessing library resources including course reserves.