Pickup by Appointment: Mills Music Library items now available!
Mills Music Library circulating items are now available to request as part of The University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries Pickup by Appointment service, which began on June 15.
Interested in Pickup by Appointment? Here’s what you need to know:
Items available for pickup
- Items shelved at AMP, Art, Business, College, Geology, Law, Memorial, Middleton Shelving Facility, Music, Science Libraries Shelving Facility, Social Work, Steenbock, Verona Shelving Facility, and Wisconsin Historical Society can be scheduled for pickup.
- Not all items at these locations are eligible for this service.
- Additional locations may be added later..
Locations for pickup
- Memorial Library, 1-5 pm, Monday-Friday
- Steenbock Library, 1-5 pm, Monday-Friday
How to setup items for pickup by appointment
- Search and find items in the catalog that are supported by Pickup by Appointment. Items that are available for Pickup by Appointment will indicate this on the right side of the catalog.
- Following the instructions in the catalog, submit a request for the item to be put on hold for you.
- When this request is received, library staff will need time to locate the item and get it ready for you. This could take a few business days.
- You can submit hold requests for multiple items that you want to pick up–up to 50 items for UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff; up to 5 items for community members.
- Once the items are ready for you, you will receive an email indicating that you can schedule a pickup appointment.
- Using the link in the email, make an appointment to pick up your items.
- After you make the appointment, you will receive an email confirming your appointment and providing instructions on how to pick up your items.
To learn more, and to see answers to frequently asked questions, visit the Pickup by Appointment page. If you have questions during this process, you can contact the Circulation Office, Ask a Librarian, or email us at Mills Music Library.