The 22 lockers in the Graduate Study Room are for short-term use while you are in Memorial Library. They utilize an electronic digital lock that you can program with your own 4-digit code.
How to use the Graduate Study Room lockers
- Find an available locker. Lockers with a flashing red LED are not available.
- Put your stuff in the locker and close it.
- To lock: Press C-#-#-#-#-LOCK – where “####” can be any 4-digit code. (LOCK is the button with the key on it.)
- To unlock: Press C-#-#-#-#-LOCK – where “####” is the 4-digit code you used to lock the locker.
Note that three unsuccessful attempts will put the lock to sleep for 1 minute.
- Items left overnight in the lockers will be removed. Removed items go to Lost and Found in the Circulation Office, Room 170.
- Library security staff can open any locker at any time to inspect its contents.
- Open food or hazardous or illegal items discovered in a locker will be removed.
- Library books checked out to you may be left in a locker. No other library materials should be kept in the lockers.
- Locker use is limited to one per individual.
- Access to the lockers is limited to the times the library is open to the public.
- The library is not liable for lost or stolen items.
- If you forget your locker combination, contact the Circulation Desk.