Note: Patrons may access these stack locations.
- Current Periodicals and Newspapers – (240): Materials shelved alphabetically by title; items may not circulate.
- Cutter: materials cataloged in an earlier classification system; call numbers will look a bit different from most call numbers. Items may circulate.
- East European Studies Collection – (212): materials located in Petrovich Reading Room. Items do not circulate.
- Grants Information Collection – (262): Items do not circulate.
- Greek and Latin Reading Room – (424): Items do not circulate. Room may be closed for course instruction; consult schedule posted on door.
- Mills Music Library – (B162): a separate library but located in basement of the Memorial Library building. All “M” call numbers are housed here. Circulation policies vary.
- New Book Shelf (in hallway between 2nd floor elevator lobby and west corridor): A random selection of newly acquired books which may circulate.