UW System Search
UW-Madison students, faculty, and staff may request items from other University of Wisconsin system schools to be delivered to the campus library of their choice for pick up.
Requesting Items from other UW System Schools
- Requests usually take 2-3 business days to be filled.
- To request an item:
- From the UW-Madison Libraries homepage, choose “Catalog” from the drop-down menu.
- Beneath the search bar, click on “Advanced Search.”
- On the Advanced Catalog Search page, you will be searching the UW System by default. You do not need to select a specific location.
- Search for the item that you would like to find
Once you have found the item you are looking for, open up the item page by clicking on the title. Click the “Request a Copy from UW System” link in the upper right corner to request a copy.
- You may be prompted to sign in with your NetID or library card
- Note: If the item is available at UW-Madison, you may not see an option to request from UW System
- Select a pickup location from the dropdown menu, and click “Request a copy from UW System.”
- If you are not able to find the item you desire through UW Madison or UW System, you can request items through Interlibrary Loan.