We welcome the opportunity to share our collections and expertise with a wider audience, in or out of the Archives.
Archives staff are available to speak on a variety of topics related to and our work to preserve UW campus history. See list below for suggested topics.
- UW campus history: general information, key events and traditions, faculty accomplishments, campus landscapes history and student life
- Oral history: general information, interviewing best practices, and the UW interviews
- Photo collection: collection information, collecting process, digitizing photos, and exhibits
- Genealogical research related to UW history
- Preservation of historical resources
- Artifacts and ephemera
- Special topics, by request
Visiting the Archives
We welcome your class or group to visit us. We can accommodate up to 30 people in our Archives reference area and have access to Steenbock Library’s larger A/V enabled learning spaces for multimedia and large-group presentations.
Please contact the Archives in advance of your visit, to provide adequate time to prepare resources.