Library News & Events is the hub for information about events, resources, and services from the University of Wisconsin-Madison Libraries. It is a publication of the General Library System External Relations Office.
Goals for Library News & Events:
- To serve as a central hub for UW-Madison Libraries news and announcements
- To highlight unique, interesting, or useful resources and tools
- To promote services related to library use and/or research
- To spotlight Libraries staff and libraries to make the greater campus and community aware of the work that library staff do, and of the unique holdings and spaces in the Libraries
- To promote opportunities for potential and current donors to see how gift money is used by the Libraries, and to provide information about ways to give or otherwise support the Libraries
Students at work in the Business Library.
Interested in subscribing or connecting with us on social media? Check out the Connect page.
Want to send your questions, comments, or ideas for a story? Learn how on the Contact page.