Libraries Operations for Spring 2022
*As policies and practices change based on information from Campus and Dane County, we will update key information here as it relates to what you can expect when you visit the Libraries. Please visit this site frequently for updates.
*Update on spring hours expanding here.
Please check the Libraries website for the times and hours at our locations. Remember that masks ARE REQUIRED in all library spaces.
Here’s what you need to know for Spring 2022
- Most library services no longer require an appointment, including access to collections, study spaces, small-group study, computer labs, printing, and scanning.
- Reservations for study rooms continue to be required.
- Pickup by Appointment continues to be offered as a pickup option.
- Face coverings are required in indoor spaces on the UW–Madison campus, including all libraries. (The UW mask policy has been extended through March 1.)
We encourage the continued use of our virtual and online services:
- Ask a Librarian
- Support services for instructional continuity
- Remote library services and resources
- Interlibrary Loan
For hours related to other locations, please visit: www.library.wisc.edu/locations