Library Operations – What You Need to Know
*UPDATED January 20, 2022*
*As policies and practices change based on information from Campus and Dane County, we will update key information here as it relates to what you can expect when you visit the Libraries. Please visit this site frequently for updates.
Please check the Libraries website for the times and hours at our locations.
As we continue the 2021-22 academic year, we want to provide updated information on Libraries’ operations.
Here’s what you need to know for Spring 2022
- Most library services no longer require an appointment, including access to collections, study spaces, small-group study, computer labs, printing, and scanning.
- Reservations for study rooms continue to be required.
- Pickup by Appointment continues to be offered as a pickup option.
We encourage the continued use of our virtual and online services:
- Ask a Librarian
- Support services for instructional continuity
- Remote library services and resources
- Interlibrary Loan
For hours related to other locations, please visit: www.library.wisc.edu/locations