College Library, in conjunction with the Undergraduate Symposium, invites students to apply for its annual Undergraduate Library Research Awards. The awards celebrate excellence and creativity in using the library to complete an undergraduate research project. (Examples may include a literature review for a lab study, the use of primary sources in a historical research paper, or the background research for a creative arts project).
- Meet with Kelli Keclik at College Library or with Jessica Newman at Steenbock Library OR attend a drop-in information session to review and discuss your research.
- Reflect on the various tools and strategies used to locate relevant materials.
- Review the sample essay and then write a 600-800 word essay describing your research experience, noting the successes, difficulties, and surprises you encountered.
- Submit an application, a statement of faculty support, a final version of your project, and the essay.
- Tuesday, April 2, 5:00-6:00 PM, College Library, 1st floor center
- Wednesday, April 3, 7:00-8:00 PM, Steenbock Library