Note: Staff must retrieve these items for patron use.
- Locked Case: houses materials prone to theft and mutilation; ask at Circulation Desk; items may circulate.
- Shelving Facility: off-site shelving houses earlier theses and dissertations, low-use materials, journals whose contents are available online. Circulation policies vary. Materials may be requested via Library Catalog.
- Special Collections – (976): sometimes called Rare Books. Materials do not circulate.
- Microform Media Collection – (443): houses microforms and other media.
- Shakespeare Collection: selected Shakespeare writings and commentaries; ask at Circulation Desk; items may or may not circulate.
- Storage Collection: items moved to temporary shelves; ask at Circulation Desk; items may circulate.