COVID-19 Update Regarding Course Reserves
Because of building closures, materials on physical reserve are no longer accessible for use or loan.
This update supersedes other information on this page until future notice.
As of August 13, 2018, the Libraries have retired the Library Course Pages (LCP) and transitioned to a Canvas-based reserves interface.
Instructors: Notify College Library of Reserve Requests
Textbooks (required or recommended)
Use Faculty Center at MyUW, https://my.wisc.edu or submit requests to our reserves request form
Other Material for the Physical Collection
Submit our collection request form.
For more information about using course reserves, follow links at right.
Please send comments and questions to: email@example.com
Students: Find Reserves
Libraries Course Reading Lists are customized web pages for a course that make it easy to find the right library resources – fast!
Reading Lists contain:
- links to records for physical books with information on where and how to access them
- links to online access to ebooks
Reading Lists do not contain:
- supplementary readings not in the libraries collection
- links to articles in the library databases
To locate and access your course reserves
- Go to Libraries Course Reading Lists
- click the correct semester
- click the department
- click on your course
- locate the box with your section
- click the link next to Reading Lists
- If your course uses Canvas it may be available there as well
Returning Reserve Materials
Reserve items at College Library should be returned to the 1st floor InfoDesk before the end of the loan period, typically 2 hours. Overdue reserve items accrue fines, so you should not return them to a different campus library.