Information from January - December 2015
- “Library website visits” are limited to the domain www.library.wisc.edu only, as reported by Google Analytics.
- “Items checked out” include data from both Voyager and Alma, but not other services or systems like ILL, e-books, or the equipment checkout system.
- “Research guide views” include all public sessions recorded for LibGuides.
- “Library instruction attendees” include all students, faculty and staff who attended an instruction session run by library staff.
- “Study rooms reserved” include only student-initiated reservations in the online reservation system.
- “Laptops loaned” include all laptop circulations originating only from the equipment checkout system.
- “Interlibrary loan borrows” includes all books and articles requested from external sources for UW-Madison researchers, for the fiscal year ending June 2015.
- “Visits to library infolabs” is the total number of logins at InfoLab workstations in College, Ebling, Memorial, Steenbock and Wendt Libraries. This also includes logins on the College and Wendt WisCEL workstations.