Information from January - December 2016
- “Library website visits” are limited to the domain www.library.wisc.edu only, as reported by Google Analytics.
- “Research guide views” include all public sessions recorded for LibGuides.
- “Ebook chapter views” are based on COUNTER (Counting Online Usage of Networked Electronic Resources) statistics for the UW-Madison Libraries e-book package subscriptions.
- “Study rooms reserved” include only student-initiated reservations in the online reservation system.
- “Items checked out” include data from Alma, but not other services or systems like ILL, e-books, or the equipment checkout system.
- “Library instruction attendees” include all students, faculty and staff who attended an instruction session run by library staff.
- “Laptops loaned” include all laptop circulations originating only from the equipment checkout system.
- “Interlibrary loan borrows” includes all books and articles requested from external sources for UW-Madison researchers.
- “Visits to library infolabs” is the total number of logins at InfoLab workstations in College, Ebling, Memorial, Steenbock, and Wendt Libraries. This also includes logins on the College and Wendt WisCEL workstations.