Libraries host virtual study jams in time for midterms
*update March 31, 2021: The April 1 will not take place. We will provide updated opportunities for finals soon.
Do you miss studying with friends and peers in the libraries? We miss you too! That’s why we want you to join us for a series of virtual study jams to coincide with midterms.
These 3-hour sessions will feature
- a student-curated Spotify playlist (suggest a song)
- 5-minute fun and wellness breaks on the hour
- library-themed Zoom backgrounds
- librarians to answer any research questions
- and comradery with your fellow students preparing for exams
Stay for the whole session, or drop in when you can!
Registration is open until each study jam start time. Please use your UW-Madison Zoom account.
Tuesday, March 30th, 6:00 – 9:00 pm: Click to register
Wednesday, March 31st, 2:00 – 5:00 pm: Click to register
Thursday, April 1st, 6:00 – 9:00 pm: Click to register
For questions, please contact Leah, email@example.com.