Libraries Launch COVID-19 FAQ to Help Answer Your Library-related Questions
We hope everyone is settling into their new routines. While we miss having you on campus, we are happy that we still get to help you finish this semester!
Given the shift in how we all have had to do things in the last few days, we want to make sure you have access to the information you need, and we know there are A LOT of questions. For example:
- Are any libraries open?
- Where can I print?
- I have things in a locker or study carrel, how do I get them?
- Can I still deposit my thesis at Memorial library?
- Can I pick up a physical book from one of the campus libraries?
- Will you ship my books to me as I work remotely?
- I have books that were due recently, how do I return them?
- Can I still check out a laptop?
- Are other types of equipment available?
- Is my textbook available?
And so many more…
Stay strong, and study strong, Badgers! We’ve got your back!