Celebrate National Library Week with MERIT Library by starring in your very own READ! poster! Through Friday April 19th, MERIT will be offering its annual READ! Poster Creation program.
WHEN: Sunday April 14 through Friday April 19th, 12-5 pm each day (no reservations necessary!)
WHERE: Our studio is located in MERIT room 109, on the 1st floor of the Teacher Education Building (225 N Mills St).
WHAT: Bring a copy of your favorite book (or books!) and pose for your very own personalized READ! poster. Come in groups, come with a child, or just come by yourself!
- Each poster will be 11″x17.”
- 1 pose per person and/or group. Each pose costs $5 ($1 each for additional copies).
- Only campus print cards can be accepted for payment. Cards can be purchased in MERIT Library.
- Images are taken against a green screen, so it’s best to avoid wearing green.
- Allow 1 week for the creation of your poster!
Just email or call Anna Lewis: email@example.com or 608-263-8199.