The Final Four in the Libraries’ Book Madness Tournament
The UW-Madison Libraries’ Book Madness Tournament moves on to the Final Four this week, after a cutthroat Elite Eight battle that yielded strong contenders in each match-up.
Below is visualization for the Pride and Prejudice v The Hound of the Baskervilles pairing, in which Austen’s novel was overwhelmingly dominant– a disparity which typified all the match-ups in the last round:
With such overwhelming wins for all the books that moved on today, the Final Four match-ups are sure to yield a thrilling race before UW-Madison Libraries’ favorite book for the 2013 Book Madness Tournament is determined. Here are our contenders for the Final Four:
- Lord of the Rings v To Kill a Mockingbird
- Pride & Prejudice v Kite Runner
Votes will be taken through Saturday, April 6th, and the Championship Pairing will be announced Sunday morning.
- Visit the Book Madness site for more information on the event and to view a full bracket.
- Follow the commentary on Facebook and Twitter (hashtag: #BookMadness)
- For a backstage look at the selection process, see these pictures on Facebook.
- VOTE HERE!
Remember, everyone can play, but only one book can win!