In addition to computing technologies, the library offers numerous equipment for audio/visual, presentation, and other needs.
- CD Player—Mills Music Library (B162)
- DVD Player (Region 1- U.S.)—Mills Music Library (B162)
- DVD Player (All Region)—MMC Reading Reading (262 D/E)
- Tape Player, Cassette—Mills Music Library (B162)
- Television—MMC Reading Room (262 D/E)
- Turntables, LP—Mills Music Library (B162)
- VCR (VHS only)—MMC Reading Room (262 D/E) & Mills Music Library (B162)
Rooms M279B and 479 in Memorial Library contain:
- 40-inch presentation monitors
- MS Office software
Reserve one of these rooms.
- Black Light (for reading very light images/text)—Special Collections
- Calculator—Reference Desk
- Copy stand (for making slides)—Special Collections
- Dry-erase markers—Circulation Desk
- Earplugs—Circulation Desk and Reference Desk
- Headphones (and ear covers)—Circulation Desk and Reference Desk
- Hinman Collator (for comparing editions)—Special Collections
- Luminescent Light Sheet—Special Collections
- Magnifying glass—Reference Desk
- Magnifying glass with light—Special Collections
- Paper Cutter— Periodical Room
- Payphone—1st floor west corridor
- Slide projector—Special Collections
- Slide viewer —Special Collections
- Stapler, heavy-duty—Periodical Room
- Telephone (campus number only, free)—1st floor west corridor
- Three hole punches (manual and electric)—Periodical Room
- Three hole punches (manual)—Reference Room
- Typewriter—MMC Reading Room (262 D/E)
The library has several copying options. See the Copying / Scanning page for more information.
The MMC (Microforms/Media Collection) Reading Room (262 D/E in Memorial Library) houses microfilm, microfiche and micro opaque reading machines.