Information School Library has purchased a variety of equipment, for checkout to Information School students, faculty and staff. It is our intent in offering this service in respect to our mission, to help our students, faculty succeed. Loan periods for most of our equipment are up to seven days; however, we reserve the right to adjust the due date upon class or project reservations. Call 263-2960 to check on availability.
MacBook Pro (mid 2012)
- 13-inch MacBook Pro [2 available]
- Operating system: OS X EI Capitan & Windows 7. Software includes MS Office and Adobe Suite.
Dell Latitude Laptops
- Dell Latitude E5430 [2 available]
- Dell Latitude E6530 [1 available]
- Operating system: Windows 7. Software includes MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Tablets are available for individual checkout or class/project reservation. Reservations get the priority over individual checkout. Two weeks at advance are required to reserve any tablet. To reserve tablet(s), email the Computer Lab PA firstname.lastname@example.org.
- iPad Air [5 available]
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1 [1 available]
- Kindle Fire [1 available]
Maykey Maykey Standard Kit
- Maykey Maykey Standard Kit [7 available]
- Black Poster Tubes [3 available]
- Available to all UW-Madison students
Portable Hard Drive
- Toshiba 1 TB USB 3.0 & 2.0 Portable Hard Drive [3 available]
- Optoma PK301 Pico Pocket Projector [2 available]
- Flip Digital Video Cameras [15 available]
- H2 Handy Voice Recorder [1 available]
- Headphones [6 available, 1 day loan period]
- Wireless Presenter [2 available, 1 day loan period]
- Apple Lightning to VGA Adapter [1 available, 1 day loan period]
- Apple Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter [1 available, 1 day loan period]
- Power Strips [in-library use only]
- SD Card Readers [in-library use only]