College Library is pleased to offer a new service on the 1st floor – charging lockers. Need to charge your phone, tablet or laptop between classes or while you’re studying? Simply select a unique 4-digit pin, connect your charging cable and device to the outlets provided inside the lockers, secure the door, and walk away. We would like your feedback on this service. Please consider completing our brief survey.
- College Library is not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- You are responsible for remembering your lock code.
- The time limit for a charging locker is 4 hours.
- Lockers are checked daily and items left longer than 4 hours may be placed in our Lost & Found.
- The CMC (room 2250) has common charging cables available for check out.
- Please go to the Information Desk if you require assistance.