L&S Career Services begins weekly drop-in advising on Wednesdays from 3:30-5pm in the new Student Services Area of College Library.
Advising appointments last 10-15 minutes, and students will be seen on a first-come, first-served basis.
Consider using drop-in advising if you:
- Need to write a resume but haven’t started one yet
- Have drafted a resume or cover letter and want it critiqued
- Need to know what help you can get at Letters and Science Career Services
- Want to find out what resources are available on our website
- Need help identifying a few places to start a job search
- Have a question about BuckyNet
- Have an interview coming up and have a few quick questions about how to prepare.
Stay tuned for more news on other student services soon to be offered in College Library.