B&W and color printing is available for students in the Executive Dining Room (Room 1266) next to the Capital Cafe during remodeling. There is no printing available in the Collaborative Learning Classrooms (Rooms 2290 and 2294).
There are no public access computers or printing available in Grainger Hall during construction. Nearby campus libraries with public access computing include College Library on N. Park Street and Steenbock Library on Babcock Drive.
- B&W: $0.07 per page/per side
- Color: $0.60 per page
- Payment: Wiscard (Campus Cash or Print Account), red Department Card, or white Guest Card
Wireless Printing Instructions
Wireless printing is available on the Wisconsin School of Business (WSB) network in the Executive Dining Room (Room 1266) next to the Capital Cafe using the GoPrint server.
- GoPrint Wireless Printing Instructions
- Server (Mac): goprint.doit.wisc.edu
- Server (Windows): \\goprint.doit.wisc.edu
- Username: ad\NetID
- Password: NetID Password
- Black & White Printer Queue: WSB-1266-HP601
- Color Printer Queue: WSB-1266-HP551-Color
Two scanners (one flatbed and one sheetfed) are available in the Executive Dining Room (Room 1266) next to the Capital Cafe.