- Reserve lists must be submitted to the Kohler Art Library a minimum of one month prior to the start of a semester to guarantee availability on the first day of classes. This allows adequate time to recall books, order new titles and process materials.
- Lists should include course number, title and instructor’s name.
- Book call numbers, locations, authors and titles are required to process lists.
- Lists are processed in order received.
- Photocopied readings must be supplied bound or in labeled notebooks.
- Limit lists to required materials.
Electronic reserves are processed at the College Library reserves office. (The Art Library does not process e-reserves in-house.) Information for instructors is available here, or please call 262-3192 or email email@example.com.
Library Instruction and Assignment Design
Customized library instruction can be arranged for your course to develop student research and information literacy skills. Sessions can be on any library-related topic and will be tailored to meet your specific instructional needs. Not sure how library instruction fits into your course? The Kohler Art Library provides research assignment design consultations to ensure instruction meets your learning goals.
Contact Anna Simon, Reference and Instruction Librarian by emailing askart at library.wisc.edu or calling 263-2257.
Library Research Guides
Kohler Art Library staff are happy to work with you to develop Library Research Guides that add additional online library information sources for your class. Contact Anna Simon, Reference and Instruction Librarian by emailing askart at library.wisc.edu or calling 263-2257.
Anna Simon, Art Reference and Instruction Librarian, is available for consultation on library research issues including assistance with database search strategies and obtaining research materials. For more information please contact Anna by emailing askart at library.wisc.edu or calling 263-2257.
The Kohler Art Library welcomes purchase recommendations. Contact the Lyn Korenic, Director, or a campus-wide library online Purchase Recommendation Form is available for submitting requests.
Citation managing software and instruction is available for UW-Madison faculty, staff and students. More information.
Other Services for Faculty
For a complete list of faculty-oriented library services please go to the Library Resources and Services for Faculty page.