In-person assistance (walk-in):
- Anna Simon, Art Reference Librarian, is often available to assist researchers on a walk-in basis. The reference librarian’s regular office hours are 9:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday (excluding absences for meetings, workshops, etc.). Appointments are recommended however.
- In addition, during Fall and Spring semesters, graduate students from the UW-Madison School of Library and Information Studies staff the reference desk during evenings and weekends. They too are available to assist researchers on a walk-in basis.
- All other library staff are happy to provide information when they can.
- If you would like to schedule an appointment, contact the reference librarian by calling 263-2257 or emailing.
- Short reference questions may be addressed to the reference librarian via email. When sending email inquiries, please be sure your own email address is included accurately so we can send a reply. Email is not monitored evenings and weekends.
- If you have circulation questions, please contact the library by phone at 263-2258.
- Call the reference desk directly at 263-2257. Circulation desk phone is 263-2258.