Library Ambassadors are expected to:
- Attend and actively participate in at least six Library Ambassador events (monthly meetings, focus groups, resource fairs) each academic year
- Advocate for undergraduate and graduate student perspectives at Library Ambassador meetings and receive feedback related to the UW-Madison Libraries
- Identify as Library Ambassadors by carrying Library Ambassador promotional items (buttons, hats, water bottles) and/or by placing the Library Ambassadors “badge” on residence hall doors
- Answer questions related to the UW-Madison Libraries and refer students and peers to campus libraries and librarians
- Promote library events and other student engagement opportunities (library workshops, focus groups usability testing, etc.)
Please contact Kelli Hughes with any questions regarding the Library Ambassador Program.