- Tuesday, February 10, 2015
- Tuesday, February 10, 2015GO BIG READ: I AM MALALA by Malala Yousafzai Panel Discussion5:30 pmThis year’s Go Big Read book looks at the issues surrounding education of girls in Pakistan. Our panel will continue that discussion by looking at how libraries and information services are helping to empower women and girls around the globe. Karla Strand, UW Gender & Women's Studies Librarian, and Araceli Alonso, Associate Professor and founder of Health by Motorbike in Kenya, will be among the panelists.
- Thursday, February 19, 2015
- Thursday, February 19, 2015Intermediate/Advanced EndNote Workshop4:30 pm-5:30 pmThis session will focus on improving your workflow when using EndNote, sharing references with groups, and other advanced topics. New features of version X7.2 will be discussed. For current EndNote users who want to increase their knowledge of the product. Individuals may contact the instructor ahead of class with topic suggestions.
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015
- Tuesday, March 3, 2015Managing Your Citations with EndNote Basic2:00 pm-3:00 pmEndNote Basic (formerly EndNote Web) is an online, web-based citation management tool that can be used to format and print a bibliography for a class paper. It is free to use by UW-Madison faculty, students, and staff. In this workshop we will demonstrate how to set up a free account, import and add citations to your personal citation lists, and then print out a formatted bibliography for a paper. The class is offered by the Social Science Reference Library, Rm 8432, Sewell Social Science Bldg.
See more events