- Pay Fines Online through your Library Account.
- Online fine payment by credit card requires a valid NetID.
- In Person
- Fines are paid at the Circulation Office in Memorial Library. (Note: Fines incurred from the State Historical Society Library must be paid at the Historical Society.) Fines can be paid with Visa, MasterCard, or cash.
- By Phone
- Please call the Circulation Office in Memorial Library.
Overdue materials can result in a hold being placed on your record. This will prevent you from being able to…
- register for classes
- get your transcripts
- get your diploma
- access to online resources (in some cases)
For help in resolving an account hold, contact the Circulation Office in Memorial Library. If the hold has been placed by the Wisconsin Historical Society Library, you may be referred to them for further problem solving.