From University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Databases by Subject, a link to UW databases covering Ibero-American studies.
- Learn how to use the Informe! database
From other institutions
- Iberian Studies Web Page at the Western European Studies Section (WESS) from ALA
WESS is part of the Association of College and Research Libraries (ACRL) and created this wiki to gather high-quality resources. Resources are listed by type (e.g., Online Newspapers) and Subject (e.g., History).
- Medieval and Renaissance Studies Web Page (WESS-ALA)
WESS has also created this more specific page of resources on Medieval and Renaissance studies. Many resources are freely available online (see “Guides and Subject Indices” and “Electronic Texts and Images–Free Sites” especially).
- Queer Resources in Romance Language Countries of Western Europe(WESS-ALA)
WESS has also created this page of resources related to queer studies within Europe. Resources are listed by country
- Academic Latina/o Zone of Activism & Research (ALZAR) in SALALM
Use the navigation links at the left side of the page. ALZAR provides resources that are academic in nature and address Latino/a activism within the United States.
- Iberian Studies in SALALM
ISiS provides links to many types of resources from and about Spain and Portugal, including Newspapers, Radio, Societies and Organizations, Resource Guides and Research Centers.
- Proyecto Ensayo Hispanico
This project is navigable in both English and Spanish. It has cataloged a collection of Spanish essays from many time periods. They are viewable in a text format (.html).
- Electronic Maps: Maps of the Americas from the Perry-Castañeda Library Map Collection
This collections contains maps created by the CIA of a multitude of countries and regions. Most maps are viewable as .jpgs or .pdfs.
- Digital Library of the Caribbean
This developing digital collection includes many images and informal publications, like University and club reports.
- Programa LaNeta (Mexico)
LaNeta es un servicio de comunicación electrónica para organismos no gubernamentales (ONGs or NGOs in Enlgish), otras organizaciones sin fines de lucro y agencias vinculadas al trabajo de éstas.
- Public Domain Internet Resources for Latin America
A comprehensive list of public domain (free) internet resources on Latin American Studies from New Mexico State University.