Browse our collection of electronic geology and geoscience journals by title using the links to the right. After the changes to online library services in May 2015, browsing the full UW-Madison e-journal collection is now best accessed through the Library Catalog.
Looking for a specific article? Try the Citation Search service.
The following databases are good aggregators of geology journal content.
These are very useful for topic/keyword searching.
- GeoRef: the principal database for geological titles (English language). It includes serials, conference papers and abstracts, guidebooks, maps, reports, theses and some monographs
- Biological Abstracts (BIOSIS)
- Engineering Village (EI Compendex)
- Proquest Digital Dissertations
- Water Resources Abstracts
- Web of Science (Web of Knowledge)
- Database Library – To find articles within journals, use this to access all databases available through UW Libraries