To place an item on reserve, please visit our Library Services for Faculty page.
Access via MyUW:
- Login to MyUW
- Click the My Courses box or app on the Home screen
- Select the appropriate course from the list of all your current courses
- If reserves are available, a button labeled Library/Reserves is visible
- Click the Library/Reserves button
Access via Learn@UW:
- Login to Learn@UW
- Click the Materials link in the upper left of the navbar
- If reserves are available, a link labeled Library/Reserves will be present
- Click the Library/Reserves link
Visit Library Course Pages for Students for full details with screenshots. Some materials may also be available through faculty or department home pages. See your instructor for more information on non-library materials.
Print reserves are available for check out at the Business Library Circulation Desk with a valid UW-Madison ID card. Print reserves can be checked out for 2 hours or overnight if they are checked out less than 2 hours before the library closes. Print reserves cannot be renewed and must be returned to the Business Library.
Overdue charges for print reserves are:
- Hourly Reserves: $2.00/hour fine with a maximum accumulated fine of $50.00 per item
- Daily Reserves: $5.00/day fine with a maximum accumulated fine of $50.00 per item
If overdue course reserves are not returned within 7 days of the due date, users will be billed a standard replacement charge.