UW Net ID-restricted computers and printing are available for students in the Executive Dining Room (Room 1266) next to the Capital Cafe during remodeling. Additional computers are available in the Collaborative Learning Classrooms (Rooms 2290 and 2294) on Monday through Thursday from 6pm to 9pm.
Bloomberg, FactSet, and Capital IQ are available on three double-monitor desktops in the Executive Dining Room (Room 1266) next to the Capital Cafe.
There are no public access computers or printing in Grainger Hall during construction. Nearby campus libraries with public access computing include College Library on N. Park Street and Steenbock Library on Babcock Drive.
School of Business Network
A UW NetID and password is required to log in to these computers.
Software installed on these computers includes:
- Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- ARGUS Enterprise 11.0 (real estate asset management)
- Business Explorer (Analyzer, Query Designer, Report Designer, Web Application Designer)
- ExtendSim 9
- Google Chrome
- Google Earth
- IBM SPSS Statistics 23
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Office 2016 (Access, Excel, OneNote, PowerPoint, Project, Publisher, Visio, Word)
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Mozilla Firefox
- Palisade DecisionTools for Risk and Decision Analysis (@RISK 7, BigPicture, Evolver 7, NeuralTools 7, PrecisionTree 7, StatTools 7, TopRank7)
- R and R Studio
- SAP Business Intelligence
- Tableau 9.3
Additional Resources from DoIT
- DoIT InfoLabs Laptop Software
- Windows software includes: Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Flash, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, iTunes, Java, Microsoft Office 2016, Mozilla Firefox, NotePad++, Skype, and VLC Media Player
- Mac OS software includes: Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Air, Adobe Creative Cloud (Animate, Bridge, Illustrator, InDesign, Lightroom, Media Encoder, Photoshop), Adobe Flash, Cisco AnyConnect, Flip4Mac, GarageBand, Google Chrome, iMovie, iTunes, Keynote, Microsoft Office 2016, Mozilla Firefox, Notes, Numbers, Pages, Safari, Skype, TextWrangler, and VLC Media Player
- Computer Labs (InfoLabs) Software
- Campus Software Library (no-charge software; some licenses restricted to university-owned devices)
- DoIT Tech Store (low-cost software)
- Student Technology Training (free technology training and project support)