Simmons OneView is a powerful database that provides access to the demographic and psychographic consumer data collected by Simmons Market Research Bureau.
Simmons Market Research Bureau
- For more than 50 years, Simmons Market Research Bureau has surveyed American adults annually using their National Consumer Study to collect data on consumer buying habits and preferences, coordinated with demographic characteristics and with media usage and audience.
- The survey contains about 5,000 questions with 50,000 possible answers.
- The most recent data available is two years old, so new products will not be available. Children under 18 and international consumers are not included in the survey data.
- This database can be used to create customized reports analyzing the demographic and psychographic characteristics of product users and their media behavior.
- These reports can aid in marketing strategy by helping to determine the target consumer group for a product, such as what age group is purchasing Cover Girl Make-Up.
- They can also help with advertising decisions by revealing what media may reach a particular target group, such as which websites 18-24-year olds who use Bluetooth are visiting.
- The database can also provide statistics and data to help determine target size and characteristics, such as how many households in the sample use regular tea.