Reference librarians can help you find the information you need.
- Locate journal articles and books
- Decipher incomplete or incorrect citations
- Recommend databases and other resources
- Suggest strategies for literature searches
- Set up a literature alert on your research topic
- Explain library services
- And more!
Reference librarians are available Monday-Friday until 5:00 pm.
Come see us in person, call us at (608) 262-5935, email us, or use the Ask link in the upper right of the screen to get help from a librarian via online chat.