Contact Distance Services

Contact our office via this form, or using the phone number or email address on the right.

All fields are required.

Please Note

If you are an individual who needs materials from our collections, please place an Interlibrary Loan request at any U.S. or overseas library to which you have access. The University can only accept requests from individuals that have come through a library.
You must reside outside of Dane County and be a current UW-Madison student, faculty, or staff to be eligible for this service.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.