Do you have a publication or copyright question?
. . . questions about a digital humanities tool you’ve seen?
. . . a new project and want to start with good data management?
Drop by our weekly Digital Scholarship & Publishing Office Hours!
Thursdays 11:30 am – 1:30 pm
Upcoming Hours & Locations –
- May 2: Memorial Library Second Floor Reference Area
This is the last scheduled session of the Spring semester.
We can provide assistance with (but not limited to!) the following:
- Publishing methods, platforms
- Copyright, author’s rights, fair use
- Digital humanities projects
- Selecting or applying tools, platforms
- Developing and planning digital projects
- Data management and sharing
Office hours run weekly from January 31st till May 2nd from 11:30AM – 1:30PM and rotate between Memorial and Steenbock libraries. Office hours are open to anyone in the UW-Madison campus community including all students, staff, and faculty.
1st and 3rd Thursdays at Memorial Library Reference, 2nd Floor (across from the elevators)
2nd and 4th Thursdays at Steenbock Library BioCommons Room 109