Access articles directly, or if not available, request a copy and receive an email notification when it’s ready. Some restrictions may apply.
1. First, check to see if the article is available online.
- Type in the citation information (journal name, date, volume, issue, start page) and follow the Get Full Text Online link(s) to access the full text of the article.
- When the Get Full Text Online link is not available or fails, try Look for Print and Other Formats next to see if UW-Madison owns the item in print. If we have a print copy, go to the owning library or proceed to step 2.
2. If you were not able to access the article online, then use Request a Copy (UW-Madison faculty, staff and students only).
- We’ll supply you with a pdf version of a UW-Madison print article or get a pdf copy from another library.
- To place your request, either select Request a Copy in the Find It window, or login to your Interlibrary Loan account and fill in the form.
Questions? Ask a Librarian for assistance.
|Typical delivery if the article is:||Time|
|Owned by UW-Madison||1-3 Days|
|Located at the UW-Madison Shelving Facility||1-3 Days|
|Not owned by UW-Madison||3-9 Days|